Here we will introduce you into the rich world of tea and all its basics. Topics included are:
- Tea as a way of life
- Tea Types: White, Green, Oolong, Black &ndash what are the differences and how is tea processed?
- What is the amount of caffeine in each type?
- Where does tea come from?
- Prepare the perfect pot of tea, every time
- Tea Tasting: compare four types of teas in terms of appearance, taste, aroma
- Tea and Health
Location Time: Tea Time Tea Room, 542 Ramona Street, Palo Alto,CA-94301. Class starts 11AM-4PM. Please call in for appointment.
The fee for the Introduction to Tea Enjoyment Class is $85 per person. This includes written materials, tea tasting, tea samples to take home, and a 30% off coupon to shop at Tea Time at the workshop.
Instructors: Thao Nguyen and Tim Pham